1. DonationFireNRoses
    Fiery only at times
    The flipside
    Moves
    30 Jan '04 05:36
    Russ, I have tried three times to enter in my credit card and address information and making doubly sure everything was correct, which it is, but the screen says my credit card is denied because of something to do with the ccv code? I didn't want to enter in my details again after the screen said I had one more try before it would deny the order I was placing. HELP!

p.s. The site is very fast and congratulations to your hard work and planning. 🙂
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Jan '04 07:58
    The CCV code is the last 3 digits of the number printed on the rear of your card. (On the strip?) It is just an additional form of verification to prevent fraud.

On 2checkout they have a help page too which illustrates this :

https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/buyers/cvv.2c

I hope this helps!

-Russ

3. DonationFireNRoses
    Fiery only at times
    The flipside
    Moves
    31 Jan '04 00:01
    I did enter the 3 digit code on the back of my credit-debit Mastercard but it keeps saying that it does't match the bank records...but then I remembered one thing during another issue of where my card was being charged for something I didn't want or recieved the person I spoke to at Mastercard's bank had said to me quickly that any online purchases wouldn't be accepted....GRrrrrrr! I do appreciate the help Russ and am sorry for finally remembering what the lady at Mastercard had told me over a year ago. 🙁 I do have a close friend that lives close by and after I talk and pay her of course😉 she would be willing to set up the subscription for me until I can get another credit card..is this alright with you or would you accept a money order or a MoneyGram, Western Union?.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree