1. Joined
    24 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 04:561 edit
    Hey there,

Last night I paid for my first year of subscription, but have not yet been promoted to subscriber status. I received the receipt in my email, and my account has been debited for $29.95. Is the activation supposed to be immediate?

I have already filled out the feedback form with this information, but nothing yet. How long did it take you to get your account promoted to subscriber status?

Thanks,

Blake
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 07:36
    Originally posted by blithe
    Hey there,

Last night I paid for my first year of subscription, but have not yet been promoted to subscriber status. I received the receipt in my email, and my account has been debited for $29.95. Is the activation supposed to be immediate?

I have already filled out the feedback form with this information, but nothing yet. How long did it take you to get your account promoted to subscriber status?

Thanks,

Blake
    it should be instant, if you don't get a reply from your feedback within a couple of days send russ an PM about it. must be just a lazy new year thing 😵
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 21:14
    Originally posted by blithe
    Hey there,

Thanks,

Blake
    I am guessing, but could it be it doesn't go through untill a regular banking day???
  4. Joined
    24 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 22:51
    Thanks for the replies guys, I got an email responding to my feedback. Maybe I forgot to click the "Let the seller know your transaction was successful" link... Though I'm not really sure how the system works.

Anyways, I'm excited to be a subscriber... Cheers!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree