1. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    11 Jan '04 10:36
    Hi,
    This morning, I entered details for an annual subscription. This was happily accepted by the credit card process.
    However, when I was then asked to continue to the 'notify redhotchess' page, the process failed.
    I therefore suspect that I've paid for a subscription and you guys don't know about it.
  2. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    12 Jan '04 02:03
    Hi,

I think you should send a message to Russ about that.

Milou
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '02
    Moves
    12 Jan '04 06:43
    Originally posted by Redmike
    Hi,
    This morning, I entered details for an annual subscription. This was happily accepted by the credit card process.
    However, when I was then asked to continue to the 'notify redhotchess' page, the process failed.
    I therefore suspect that I've paid for a subscription and you guys don't know about it.
    Hi,
    The exact same thing happened to me this morning. I got an e-mail that gives the order details, but it does not confirm that Redhotpawn has been notified. Can anybody tell me how long it takes before the subscription is implemented. This is my first time😀

Regards
    Rookless
  4. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    12 Jan '04 08:13
    Originally posted by Rookless
    Hi,
    The exact same thing happened to me this morning. I got an e-mail that gives the order details, but it does not confirm that Redhotpawn has been notified. Can anybody tell me how long it takes before the subscription is implemented. This is my first time😀

Regards
    Rookless
    I subscribed three weeks ago. You should get the star immediately if you pay by credit card. Write an email to the site Admin.

Gotti
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Jan '04 11:12
    Ok, I am looking at this as a priority.

I have upgraded the failed subs that I know of by hand.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    12 Jan '04 14:20
    My membership is sorted now. Thanks for the prompt response.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree