1. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '12 10:56
    Hi,

Does RHP accept Moneybookers as a payment option? I've sent an e-mail to administration asking them if they do. I'm still waiting for a reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

Otto
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Aug '12 11:02
    Originally posted by Otto Bergstrom
    Hi,

Does RHP accept Moneybookers as a payment option? I've sent an e-mail to administration asking them if they do. I'm still waiting for a reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

Otto
    as far as the subscription details go no. But subscrition is a topic first worked on by the admins, so you should expect a fast answer from feedback.
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '12 11:04
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    as far as the subscription details go no. But subscrition is a topic first worked on by the admins, so you should expect a fast answer from feedback.

Hi,

Thank you.

I will try "feedback" then.

Regards,

Otto
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 23:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Aug '12 23:50
    Originally posted by Otto Bergstrom
    Hi,

Thanks,

Regards,

Otto
    I'm curious to know if you received any information from the 'feedback' you sent ? I note you're not subscribing but just a thought you might find helpful; can you not just wire a money order to the address below, or how about a cheque ?

http://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subsnocard.php

Furthermore, don't these 'wire transfer' people send money anywhere in the world..if that's the case, can it be wired to an address or does it have to be a bank ??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree