1. Joined
    30 Apr '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '04 17:45
    Forgive me if there already exist an easier way to do that that I am not aware of, But I wish the (at the time) ratings for both players were included with the PGN files. I like to store all my games in ChessBase (with ratings) and the only way to get the ratings for the games is to mouse over the performance graph in my profile. This is really hard to do after the first 30 games or so. I'm thinking that if the ratings data is stored somewhere, why not include it with the PGN?

Actually, anything that would make integration with ChessBase easier would be really cool! Example would be that you could export your game history as a ChessBase database.
  2. Joined
    15 Jul '04
    Moves
    28 Jul '04 20:13
    Hi, that would be nice. I tried to make a pgn file with some rhp games and chessbase did not recognized it. Could you make it work? If you did it tell me how.
  3. Joined
    30 Apr '04
    Moves
    29 Jul '04 21:07
    Originally posted by Retamoza
    Hi, that would be nice. I tried to make a pgn file with some rhp games and chessbase did not recognized it. Could you make it work? If you did it tell me how.
    1. From the My Games view, click on the "info" link next to the game.
    2. Click "Get PGN/FEN"
    3. Copy all of the text in the box that comes up
    4. Open Chessbase
    5. Create a new board
    6. Choose edit>paste>paste game (Ctrl-v)
    7. Save game to a database if you like
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    30 Jul '04 09:30
    you you can choose to get the pgns of all (max 100) your games sent my email. then you have a lot of game sin one single file! 🙂
    th
  5. Joined
    15 Jul '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '04 06:06
    Originally posted by thire
    you you can choose to get the pgns of all (max 100) your games sent my email. then you have a lot of game sin one single file! 🙂
    th
    What do you mean? Have you been collectign the pgns one by one? I started to select the highest rated ones but I have less than 100 by now, just the best games of the three highest rated players.
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    31 Jul '04 08:36
    you can get all your games (pgn) emailed to you. but there are no ratings included 🙁
    a single click and you get all your games in on pgn-file! wonderful RHP...
    th
  7. Joined
    15 Jul '04
    Moves
    31 Jul '04 21:38
    Originally posted by thire
    you can get all your games (pgn) emailed to you. but there are no ratings included 🙁
    a single click and you get all your games in on pgn-file! wonderful RHP...
    th
    What do you mean by 'a single click'?
    and
    how about games not mine?
  8. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    31 Jul '04 22:27
    juts visit this link and you will understand everything, if you want 😉
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/emailgames.php
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree