1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 15:32
    I sent an e-mail days ago asking if I could suscribe via e-transfer since I have no credit card nor feel like going to buy cheque or postal order and wait thousand years.

Does anybody knows if such feature is available? My debit card has no digits behind (dunno why) so I cannot use the 2check.com or whatever the name of the site is.

😳
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 16:45
    2checkout.com, I believe it is. Anyway, have you tried sending feedback via the Send Feedback option on the bottom of this page? But you might need to have a bit of patience. It just takes a couple of days for 'them' to reply, maybe you have just not waited long enough?

You can always ask someone else to use his or her credit card, and just pay that person in cash.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 20:22
    Unfortunately it is what I'm going to do, mate, asking a friend to use her credit card because it's been a week since I asked by e-mail.

Thanks for the answer. I trully aprecciate.😀
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 20:46
    Originally posted by jareyes
    Unfortunately it is what I'm going to do, mate, asking a friend to use her credit card because it's been a week since I asked by e-mail.

Thanks for the answer. I trully aprecciate.😀
    A week and not reply? Jeez.. it's not like Site Admin hasn't been implementing a huge upgrade or anything....!

Hold your horses and wait for a reply, or ask again via site feedback now things are a bit quieter.

P.s. "E-transfer" is just the same as "phone" transfer, or "walk in branch and ask to" transfer - you would need the sort-code and account number of the site bank account to send funds this way. I'm not sure I'd want to be giving those details out if this were my site.
  5. Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 07:41
    I sent an e-mail days ago asking if I could suscribe via e-transfer since I have no credit card nor feel like going to buy cheque or postal order and wait thousand years.

Does anybody knows if such feature is available? My debit card has no digits behind (dunno why) so I cannot use the 2check.com or whatever the name of the site is.

😳
    Send feedback or you can PM Russ personally to find out which is the best method for you to subscribe.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:53
    Originally posted by ericyap
    Send feedback or you can PM Russ personally to find out which is the best method for you to subscribe.
    Russ?
  7. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 16:00
    Russ?
    The owner of this site. User 1
  8. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 16:521 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    A week and not reply? Jeez.. it's not like Site Admin hasn't been implementing a huge upgrade or anything....!

Hold your horses and wait for a reply, or ask again via site feedback now things are a bit quieter.

P.s. "E-transfer" is just the same as "phone" transfer, or "walk in branch and ask to" transfer - you would need the sort-code and account number o ...[text shortened]... s this way. I'm not sure I'd want to be giving those details out if this were my site.
    all you need is an email of the person receiving to transfer money to them.

After thought: at least in Canada.. maybe not the case elsewhere
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 22:23
    Originally posted by MIODude
    all you need is an email of the person receiving to transfer money to them.

After thought: at least in Canada.. maybe not the case elsewhere
    Sounds good..ish... how does it work? Is the recipient sent a link and some sort of code to release the funds?

Email is not secure so I'm not sure I'd like someone sending me money that way. I guess the Canadian banking industry has got that one covered though!
  10. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 00:05
    Originally posted by rhb
    Sounds good..ish... how does it work? Is the recipient sent a link and some sort of code to release the funds?

Email is not secure so I'm not sure I'd like someone sending me money that way. I guess the Canadian banking industry has got that one covered though!
    yeah.. the person sending puts in name, and email address of the person, and a challenge question and answer that is agreed upon by the two parties. The recipient receives the email, clicks the link, answers the question correctly.. after that.. umm.. not sure what info the recipient has to enter.. I've only ever sent money, never received..
  11. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '06 11:061 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The owner of this site. User 1
    while ( true ) { echo("Please consider becoming a subscriber" ); }

lol

Please consider becoming a subscriber

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree