TD

Standard memberFeivel
Help 26 Feb '03 07:30
  1. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    26 Feb '03 07:30
    I have two questions about tournaments here, make that three. Who organizes them? Are there designated tournament directors here? Are they generally held each month? Thanks for all the friendly help I know I'll be getting from all the friendly chess players here.

Amici Sumus

Feivel
  2. Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    26 Feb '03 14:41
    The tournaments run automatically once created. The site administrators create the tournaments. Once created, the tournaments tend to last a long time (I think only one has been finished), but new ones seem to be starting up at least a couple times a month.
  3. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 10:56
    But you have to be a subscriber to enter them.
    But believe me, it's well worth the cash - there is nothing to compare to this site, from friendly people & chat to every level of chess going - all the way from IM to, well, me 😉
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 12:04
    Originally posted by jgvaccaro
    The tournaments run automatically once created. The site administrators create the tournaments. Once created, the tournaments tend to last a long time (I think only one has been finished), but new ones seem to be starting up at least a couple times a month.
    why can just the admins start a turnament? it would help them (less work) and perhaps add some creatvity if experienced RHP-players like Rhymester or vysnko (😉??) would be albe to oen a turnament and fix the entrants, the mode, the timeout, ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree