time limit

Standard memberashcrapp
Help 07 Feb '10 05:39
  1. Joined
    07 Feb '10
    Moves
    07 Feb '10 05:39
    3 days per move?!?!? I want to play a game now, online, real time like!!! Can I do this???
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    07 Feb '10 06:54
    Originally posted by ashcrapp
    3 days per move?!?!? I want to play a game now, online, real time like!!! Can I do this???
    yes, blitz. check outt he little play blitz block in the upper right, under the log out link
  3. Joined
    12 Feb '10
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 10:53
    My opponent has run out of time but it doesnt say i have won. The game is just sitting in my inbox how can i end the game and get the win. ~If i click on the bin it will put it as a loss wont it?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 11:011 edit
    Originally posted by mrbond
    My opponent has run out of time but it doesnt say i have won. The game is just sitting in my inbox how can i end the game and get the win. ~If i click on the bin it will put it as a loss wont it?
    Do you see a skull at your "My Games" page? Then click it and collect your win. Your opponent doesn't even have to agree.
  5. Joined
    12 Feb '10
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 11:03
    Thats the problem i have not got a skull.
    In the game it says...

"Time controls
    3 days per move. 0 days timebank.

Time expired"

I moved last so its his go. In my games box all there is is a trash can so i dont really no what to do. Has anyone else had this?

Thank you
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 11:19
    Originally posted by mrbond
    Thats the problem i have not got a skull.
    In the game it says...

"Time controls
    3 days per move. 0 days timebank.

Time expired"

I moved last so its his go. In my games box all there is is a trash can so i dont really no what to do. Has anyone else had this?

Thank you
    If you cannot see any skull, I suggest you use the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page and explain the problem. Or just give a ref to this thread. Also include in which game the problem occur.
  7. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 14:26
    Read: FAQ
    If the game is under 3 moves you will see the trash icon, if you click it noone wins, noone loses; the game is gone.

Dont send feedback just yet. Tell us what game you are talking about. Whats the game number? Or who is your opponent?
    Since none of your 3 games in progress are under 3 moves and in all of your 3 games there have been moved today (18-2).
  8. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 17:31
    In the "My Games" page, make sure you are in the correct folder (if any) and you may have to scroll to the right to see the skull depending on your monitor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree