1. Joined
    05 May '07
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 10:16
    I've claimed a couple of time out wins not because I want the win but I want to get rid of the game. I'm not a subscriber at the moment and therefore have a limit to the amount of games I can have sitting doing nothing. Can I bin the game without claiming the win
  2. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 10:24
    Resign the games yourself, if you're not worried.
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 11:07
    Originally posted by CLIFFORD PAUL
    I've claimed a couple of time out wins not because I want the win but I want to get rid of the game. I'm not a subscriber at the moment and therefore have a limit to the amount of games I can have sitting doing nothing. Can I bin the game without claiming the win
    if the game is less than two full moves in, then you can bin the game by clicking on the bin icon in your game list.

if the game is over 2 moves, then you will have to either play it out or claim the win when the skull appears in your game list.

and dont feel bad about timing others out - its just the same as winning on time during an OTB tournament or blitz game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree