1. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    24 Apr '03 06:35
    I just thought I'd throw in the idea of creating a time out filter, just like the max. games filter. There's always a lot of beef with the time outs and I think this might alleviate it a bit. I would take advantage of this feature. I also think that if there was a filter, then when someone gets TO they wouldn't feel as sore about it, being that they could easily have prevented it. I can see posibilities of this being used in conjunction with the vacation setting. What are your thoughts?
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    24 Apr '03 07:04
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    I just thought I'd throw in the idea of creating a time out filter, just like the max. games filter. There's always a lot of beef with the time outs and I think this might alleviate it a bit. I would take advantage of this feature. I also think that if there was a filter, then when someone gets TO they wouldn't feel as sore about it, being that they cou ...[text shortened]... osibilities of this being used in conjunction with the vacation setting. What are your thoughts?
    There is,
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/mychallengesettings.php
  3. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    24 Apr '03 07:07
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    There is,
    [b]http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/mychallengesettings.php
    [/b]
    Well, I'll be the son of a.....! When did we get this feature? My apologies, I hadn't noticed. 😳

Oh well, atleast it WAS a good idea. 😀
  4. Steelers Country
    Moves
    24 Apr '03 07:10
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Well, I'll be the son of a.....! When did we get this feature? My apologies, I hadn't noticed. 😳

Oh well, atleast it WAS a good idea. 😀
    No, they inplemented right after you said that.....umm.....yeah I got Russ on the phone and....umm.....told him to...ahhhh.....make it, yep thats right, the whole truth and something but the truth so help me God😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree