1. Standard memberyavash
    lovin the sea breeze
    Up North!
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 09:48
    Hi

i am in a clan match with a guy that has never moved. i timed out him on the game i moved in but in the other game cos he hasnt moved at all the time out function hasnt worked. what can i do?

he hasnt moved for 40 odd days now
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 10:496 edits
    Originally posted by yavash
    Hi

i am in a clan match with a guy that has never moved. i timed out him on the game i moved in but in the other game cos he hasnt moved at all the time out function hasnt worked. what can i do?

he hasnt moved for 40 odd days now
    First double check to make sure there isn't a skull for you to click in the game already. If not then Send feedback and explain the problem and give the game id number. The send feedback link is at the bottom of every RHP page.

The time clock function is unseen in a game that hasn't had a first move. But the clock should have started clicking anyway against your opponent the moment your opponent received the game. You just can't see the clock until a move has been made. A minor site glitch.

But something seems to be wrong since you already timed your opponent out in the game you've moved on so send feedback with game id #.

EDIT- I just checked the game for you and it says your opponent has 7 hrs and 26 minutes left to move. So check the game after that time. Their was a first move made in this game by you. You timed out the game already were their wasn't a first move yet made by your opponent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree