1. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 15:29
    I just noticed that RHP thinks its "Your current time Jun 08 2010 16:24", although im pretty confident its 17:24.
    Im from Holland, Time Zone: GMT + 1, which is the setting I have.

Question: Why is RHP's GMT time 1 hour more early then what the rest of the world uses?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 15:33
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    I just noticed that RHP thinks its "Your current time Jun 08 2010 16:24", although im pretty confident its 17:24.

Question: Why is RHP's GMT time 1 hour more early then what the rest of the world uses?
    because we're in bst (british summer time), which is +1 to gmt.

what's wrong zoro? you're usually the one solving the questions in here not asking them .. too many hits to the head maybe 😛 ... and i'm not talking about actual physical hits 😵
  3. Joined
    18 Mar '10
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 16:12

I thought Holland was on Central European Summer Time, GMT +2, at the moment. Perhaps you should alter your time zone settings.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 18:46
    Originally posted by lundybishop
    I thought Holland was on Central European Summer Time, GMT +2, at the moment. Perhaps you should alter your time zone settings.
    "My settings" -> "My Time Zone" and set the timezone so the RHP clock shows correct.
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 21:45
    Originally posted by trev33
    because we're in bst (british summer time), which is +1 to gmt.

what's wrong zoro? you're usually the one solving the questions in here not asking them .. too many hits to the head maybe 😛 ... and i'm not talking about actual physical hits 😵
    I dunno, I just thought it was wierd the time was incorrect all of a sudden.
    "too many hits to the head maybe 😛" probably:p

So then should I change it back to +1 in the winter or what?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 23:16
    I dunno, I just thought it was wierd the time was incorrect all of a sudden.
    "too many hits to the head maybe 😛" probably:p

So then should I change it back to +1 in the winter or what?
    yeah, it always stays at gmt but in the summer when we move forward an hour we have to change our settings to combat this an then change it back when we go back an hour in winter. how long have you been on this site? 😛
  7. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    09 Jun '10 09:44
    Originally posted by trev33
    yeah, it always stays at gmt but in the summer when we move forward an hour we have to change our settings to combat this an then change it back when we go back an hour in winter. how long have you been on this site? 😛
    Long enough to notice season changes lol...but its always sunny in my head^^

I understand I have to change my clocks at home, but why cant the site do this automaticly?
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Jun '10 10:14
    Long enough to notice season changes lol...but its always sunny in my head^^

I understand I have to change my clocks at home, but why cant the site do this automaticly?
    Some places in the world do not change their time at all. Those that do change it don't all do so on the same dates. It would end up being a lot of variables to try and write code for.

The current system is simple to use as all you have to do is manually change the time setting to suit yourself.
  9. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    09 Jun '10 15:59
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Some places in the world do not change their time at all. Those that do change it don't all do so on the same dates. It would end up being a lot of variables to try and write code for.

The current system is simple to use as all you have to do is manually change the time setting to suit yourself.
    Understood.

Thanks all for your time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree