1. Standard memberBunnyrabbit
    Small And Fluffy.
    Moves
    04 Nov '09 19:13
    Hi -- I'm head of the Aristocrats clan, and one of my members brought this to my attention.

User bobthebass successfully scheduled a vacation on RHP from October 18 through November 1. The site showed him as being on vacation; however, the games he was playing during the vacation timed out, and several of his opponents chose to skull him out despite the vacation setting. The following games were affected:
    6687796 6687797 6797581 6797582 6766815 6766816 6775020 6775021

I don't know if anything can be done about restoring or removing the games from his record [so they won't count against him]; just feel that RHP should know about a possible bug with vacations.

Thanks for your time.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    04 Nov '09 19:30
    Originally posted by Bunnyrabbit
    Hi -- I'm head of the Aristocrats clan, and one of my members brought this to my attention.

User bobthebass successfully scheduled a vacation on RHP from October 18 through November 1. The site showed him as being on vacation; however, the games he was playing during the vacation timed out, and several of his opponents chose to skull him out despite ...[text shortened]... just feel that RHP should know about a possible bug with vacations.

Thanks for your time.
    Let him sent feedback and add all the game numbers. Looks like a bug indeed, i think someone else recently also claimed to be timed out while on vacation. I believe the admins should reverse all the games.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    05 Nov '09 19:37
    Originally posted by Bunnyrabbit

User bobthebass successfully scheduled a vacation on RHP from October 18 through November 1. The site showed him as being on vacation; however, the games he was playing during the vacation timed out, and several of his opponents chose to skull him out despite ...[text shortened]... just feel that RHP should know about a possible bug with vacations.

Thanks for your time.
    If you look at any of those games, it shows they ended on 02 Nov early in the morning.

Example: Game 6797582
    Click on the "Game Info" link and you can see the time the game ended.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '09 20:15
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    If you look at any of those games, it shows they ended on 02 Nov early in the morning.

Example: Game 6797582
    Click on the "Game Info" link and you can see the time the game ended.
    Was he skulled out at november the first GMT or november 2nd GMT? Your time zone midnight between the 1st and the 2nd is of no interest. The time zone in this case is calculated at midnight Greenwich Mean Time.

I avoid being skulled out by booking a day more in order to avoid any timezone problems. And yet I haven't had any time out problems due to vacation settings.

So when they were timed out - was it at november 1st GMT or november 2nd GMT? (The time in your time zone is irrelevant here.)
  5. Joined
    25 Apr '09
    Moves
    08 Nov '09 19:20
    I had the same thing happen to me - how do we contact Admin?
  6. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    08 Nov '09 19:37
    Originally posted by James A Farren
    I had the same thing happen to me - how do we contact Admin?
    Hi,

Send feedback, A link is posted at the end of the page.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/feedback.php
  7. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    08 Nov '09 19:38
    This also happened to another user in my clan. Maybe its some kind of bug?
  8. Forum Moderator
    08 Nov '09 20:04
    I've sent feedback to Admin notifying them this thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree