1. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 18:08
    In the "games waiting" notification, I have one too many games. For example, if I have 4 games awaiting my move, it will tell me I have 5. If I have no games awaiting my move, it will tell me I have one. I've checked all my folders to see if I accidentally transferred a game there, but I haven't, and there are no extra games listed in "urgent games." The only folder with games waiting my move is my active folder, and it always lists one too many games on the red bar beside my name.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 18:50
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    In the "games waiting" notification, I have one too many games. For example, if I have 4 games awaiting my move, it will tell me I have 5. If I have no games awaiting my move, it will tell me I have one. I've checked all my folders to see if I accidentally transferred a game there, but I haven't, and there are no extra games listed in "urgent games." T ...[text shortened]... is my active folder, and it always lists one too many games on the red bar beside my name.
    Couple of possible things - things to try

1)has someone challenged you that you are unaware of?

2)have you got any 1/0 games going - it sometimes messes my games waiting thing

3) click on the two boxes overlapping next to the xgames waiting - this might count better

4) this could also be a mere bug - send feedback

Hope this might have been helpful - if not sorry for wasting time
  3. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 18:57
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Couple of possible things - things to try

1)has someone challenged you that you are unaware of?

2)have you got any 1/0 games going - it sometimes messes my games waiting thing

3) click on the two boxes overlapping next to the xgames waiting - this might count better

4) this could also be a mere bug - send feedback

Hope this might have been helpful - if not sorry for wasting time
    Thanks for the help. I have several 1/0 games, but I've never had this problem before and I can account for all my active games. If someone has challenged me, I'm aware of it at the bottom of my games list, but that hasn't occurred. In any case, no challenge is possible right now due to my challenge settings.

I'm not sure which boxes you're referring to. There's only my games waiting indication there.

Maybe a send feedback is in order.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 18:57
    If you click on that link, does it take you anywhere? When mine indicates that there is a game waiting, it will take me to that game if I click it, so I just wondered.
  5. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 22:20
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    If you click on that link, does it take you anywhere? When mine indicates that there is a game waiting, it will take me to that game if I click it, so I just wondered.
    When I have no games waiting, but it indicates that I have one waiting, clicking on that link simply takes me back to my games in the inbox, which of course have no games awaiting my move.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    27 Oct '11 02:49
    When I have no games waiting, but it indicates that I have one waiting, clicking on that link simply takes me back to my games in the inbox, which of course have no games awaiting my move.
    OK, that is exactly what it should do when you have zero games waiting. Otherwise it should take you to whatever game is waiting for you to move. If a game that is waiting for you to move is located in a folder other than the inbox, I don't know if the program will still take you to that game or not.

I guess you have double-checked all of your game folders other than the inbox to make sure you didn't accidently move an ongoing game to some other folder.

Do you usually log out when you leave the site, or just exit? Do you shut down your computer or leave it on all the time? I don't know why either of these things would make a difference, but it might be worth a try to log out, reboot, and log back onto RHP and see if it's still showing a game waiting when there are none.

If nothing has changed after that, it sure sounds like you need to send a feedback on this one.
  7. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    27 Oct '11 02:58
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    OK, that is exactly what it should do when you have zero games waiting. Otherwise it should take you to whatever game is waiting for you to move. If a game that is waiting for you to move is located in a folder other than the inbox, I don't know if the program will still take you to that game or not.

I guess you have double-checked all of your game fol ...[text shortened]... nothing has changed after that, it sure sounds like you need to send a feedback on this one.
    Yes, I've done those things, log out, shut down, & reboot, but the problem is still there.
  8. In your face
    Moves
    27 Oct '11 09:52
    Yes, I've done those things, log out, shut down, & reboot, but the problem is still there.
    Have you tried resigning all of your games? Just an idea.
  9. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    27 Oct '11 22:27
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Have you tried resigning all of your games? Just an idea.
    No, I won't resign games unless I'm losing.
  10. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 20:26
    For some unexplained reason, this problem solved itself earlier today. Everything is back to normal now.
  11. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 22:11
    For some unexplained reason, this problem solved itself earlier today. Everything is back to normal now.
    It was PFM.

🙂 pure magic.
  12. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 11:47
    When it 'righted itself,' could it have been merely the default of 'games status filter'..I've made the error myself of 'playing around' with a couple of filters here and games appear literally lost, in a folder or whatever...just a thought..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree