1. Steelers Country
    Moves
    11 Feb '03 15:49
    I noticed that in Trekkie's Profile it says:

Official Accolades...
    Most Active Player, January 2003 awarded 01 Feb 03

so if he gets credit for MAP-of-the-Month shouldint Gandolfini get credit
    for winning Quick Fire(and anybody else who wins a tourament)?
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    11 Feb '03 15:543 edits
    Trekkie put that in his profile himself. Tournament winners should do the same. Luck has put his achievement below his avatar.
    I host Trekkie's avatar for him and amended it to record the fact that he was the first MAP of the Month.

If you open up the finished tournament the winner is their in big letters next to a trophy.

A past winners page is something I'm sure Chris and Russ will get round to when there have been enough completed tournaments.

Rhymester
  3. Steelers Country
    Moves
    11 Feb '03 16:01
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Trekkie put that in his profile himself. Tournament winners should do the same. Luck has put his achievement below his avatar.
    I host Trekkie's avatar for him and amended it to record the fact that he was the first MAP of the Month.

A past winners page is something I'm sure Chris and Russ will get round to when there have been enough completed tournaments.

Rhymester
    but where it says that its not the same color and as far as I know you cant change the color of the text in your profile...here is the link so you and anybody else can see what I am talking about

javascript:viewUser('/core/playerinfo.php?userid=24186&from=yourgames', 400, 300)
  4. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    11 Feb '03 16:191 edit
    Well either he's put some HTLM tags in there or it's really an official acknowlegement... if it's the latter, as you say, there are people who deserve the same.. (see my profile 😉)
  5. Steelers Country
    Moves
    11 Feb '03 17:54
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Well either he's put some HTLM tags in there or it's really an official acknowlegement... if it's the latter, as you say, there are people who deserve the same.. (see my profile 😉)
    maby...I dont know how HTML tags work, but I think its a official acknowlegement
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Feb '03 00:30
    This looks like something Chris has done. I didn't know about it either 🙂

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree