1. Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '06 07:04
    I have just joined my first tournament after subscribing, and find two things lacking.

1) There is no listing on My Home page to indicate which tournaments I have joined.

2) I can find no indication of a start date for the tournament.

Am I missing something?

Will the listing appear on My Home once I the tournament has started?

a
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 16:14
    Originally posted by zesty
    I have just joined my first tournament after subscribing, and find two things lacking.

1) There is no listing on My Home page to indicate which tournaments I have joined.

2) I can find no indication of a start date for the tournament.

Am I missing something?

Will the listing appear on My Home once I the tournament has started?

a
    First off, thanks for joining.

To answer your questions :

1) No, this is not available from your home, you will need to click the tournament's icon/link, and then select 'My Pending'.

2) Tournaments generally start within 24 hours of being fully subscribed, or at a date at the discretion of the site admins if the tournament entries are over the minimum number of entrants required and remains static for a number of days.

-Russ
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 17:20
    Russ, what do you think of my suggestion?

FabianFnas: "Suggesion that a preliminary starting date are to be announced."
  4. Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 05:411 edit
    Thanks for the info. I have found it now. I would prefer it on My Home page, but I can easily find it, which is what is most important 🙂

A list of Clans I am in would also be helpful on that page. I guess I see it as being a central repository of links for me at RHP.

a

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree