1. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 17:13
    I entered a tournament and waited for it to fill up. It now has 64 people in it and closed. I tried seeing if boards set up but it is not. I am new here and I take it I will be notified when actually starting? It has been a couple days now.
    Mike
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 18:24
    Originally posted by Mike Pask
    I entered a tournament and waited for it to fill up. It now has 64 people in it and closed. I tried seeing if boards set up but it is not. I am new here and I take it I will be notified when actually starting? It has been a couple days now.
    Mike
    You will see that the tournament has started by the new games you get.

Seems to be too long time, couple of days, from the tournament its filled up until now and nothing happens. Perhaps if you send a feedback to the tournament mods. Use the Send Feedback link at the bottom of this page.

Or you can just sit and wait. Eventually it will start any time...
  3. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 18:32
    OK, thanks for the reply. It is #3477 Sicilian Dragon open II.
    Maybe I will wait till tonight, or maybe I am missing something, hihi.
    Thanks, Mike
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 19:052 edits
    Originally posted by Mike Pask
    OK, thanks for the reply. It is #3477 Sicilian Dragon open II.
    Maybe I will wait till tonight, or maybe I am missing something, hihi.
    Thanks, Mike
    You mean Tournament 3477? When this link link to the actual tournament it has started.
    Good luck !
  5. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '08 21:03
    Well I did not have a link to click on for it was just print. You posted in last message as a link and I clicked on it and it said.....

Tournament not started
    This tournament cannot be viewed.

Guess that answered my question. Thanks!
    Mike

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree