1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    27 Aug '03 11:482 edits
    On the tournament status page, the "State" column currently indicates if a particular tournament is finished, in progress, or accepting players.

Would it be possible to add the number of games that are still in progress in the current round? So instead of just showing that the tournament is in progress , it would show for example : 17 games in progress .

I think this would be useful for those who are waiting for the current round to finish, as they could start planning for the next round to start when the "in progress" number starts getting closer to zero.

Any thoughts?,
    Marc
  2. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    27 Aug '03 12:34
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    On the tournament status page, the "State" column currently indicates if a particular tournament is finished, in progress, or accepting players.

Would it be possible to add the number of games that are still in progress in the current round? So instead of just showing that the tournament is in progress , it would show for example : 17 games in progre ...[text shortened]... to start when the "in progress" number starts getting closer to zero.

Any thoughts?,
    Marc
    definatly a good idea. I'm doing OK in the mid table blitz tourney, but when my games are over I'll still have to make sure I log in every day to check if the next round has started. Some kind of indicator of games still ongoing, or an "earliest date of the start of the next round" would really help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree