1. Kent
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 09:40
    I don't like to moan, but I have just tried to get into the Aplha Tournament rated at a maximum of 1250 and been refused because my rating was 1292 in the last 30 days. My rating is now 1224 and I have played my 20 rated games so it will not change much from now, trust me I was just lucky in a couple of games that got me to 1292. Can this be reviewed?πŸ˜€πŸ˜•
  2. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 12:06
    Originally posted by thebonemaster
    I don't like to moan, but I have just tried to get into the Aplha Tournament rated at a maximum of 1250 and been refused because my rating was 1292 in the last 30 days. My rating is now 1224 and I have played my 20 rated games so it will not change much from now, trust me I was just lucky in a couple of games that got me to 1292. Can this be reviewed?πŸ˜€πŸ˜•
    Unfortunately there will always be circumstances that mean that whatever method we use, it will result in something like this happening for someone.

I think this method is very effective. The good thing is that after 30 days, your maximum rating will qualify you for future tournaments with a 1250 max rating.
  3. Kent
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 12:25
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    Unfortunately there will always be circumstances that mean that whatever method we use, it will result in something like this happening for someone.

I think this method is very effective. The good thing is that after 30 days, your maximum rating will qualify you for future tournaments with a 1250 max rating.
    No worries, cheers Chrismo. I think I am just in that Limbo state at the moment ... I am sure it will level out soon.

Darren😡

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree