Are thematic tournaments rated?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 20:37
    Originally posted by tygertyger
    In the French thematic tournament, it says:
    "Remember, all tournament games are rated and you will not be able to delete any tournament games."
    I would think that this implay that all thematic tournaments are rated if they don't say otherwise.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 20:41
    Yes.
  4. Porte De L'Enfer
    Moves
    18 Apr '07 03:52
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    In the French thematic tournament, it says:
    "Remember, all tournament games are rated and you will not be able to delete any tournament games."
    I would think that this implay that all thematic tournaments are rated if they don't say otherwise.
    Just to clarify, It does not say that on my screen, but i thank you for your sarcasm.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '07 03:59
    Just to clarify, It does not say that on my screen, but i thank you for your sarcasm.
    No sarcasm intended. Sorry if I was unclear.

I found the text at Tournament 2002 where the French Thematic tournament is rated.
  6. Porte De L'Enfer
    Moves
    18 Apr '07 04:20
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No sarcasm intended. Sorry if I was unclear.

I found the text at Tournament 2002 where the French Thematic tournament is rated.
    That's Cool, It's just after one signs up for a tournament the screen changes! And i signed up for that one as soon as i became a subscriber...i got tourney happy, so i didn't see anything. Thanks for your willingness to help.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '07 16:48
    That's Cool, It's just after one signs up for a tournament the screen changes! And i signed up for that one as soon as i became a subscriber...i got tourney happy, so i didn't see anything. Thanks for your willingness to help.
    Happy to be able to help you! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree