u chess

Standard membermuleo
Help 12 Mar '07 14:17
  1. Joined
    18 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 14:171 edit
    Started using the site the other day, had a few games and everything seems ok but i have a few questions;

what is the increment time setting all about?

where is the help forum and other site pages, all i can find is the waiting room page...

any help appreciated

(edit)
    also if you are a subscriber of the immortal game/red hot pawn does that mean your a subscriber on uchess? if not how do you go about doing it?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 16:00
    Originally posted by muleo
    Started using the site the other day, had a few games and everything seems ok but i have a few questions;

what is the increment time setting all about?

where is the help forum and other site pages, all i can find is the waiting room page...

any help appreciated

(edit)
    also if you are a subscriber of the immortal game/red hot pawn does that mean your a subscriber on uchess? if not how do you go about doing it?
    There is not help of any sorts at Uchess.

Increment times are like "Give me an extra hour after 40 moves, etc. Read your options.

Paying at RHP does not get you paid at Uchess. They are separate sites ran by the same guy(s). Beware the engine users.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree