1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 00:32
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Curiously I remember this being an issue with 'conditionals', the exact same castling problem appeared whereby the rook would not move when castling...you had to utilise 'deep mode' in order to do so.
    The fact that you've used 'other devices', and you're still obviously having problems, is confusing me somewhat...I'll have a good look in the post archives before I return the board.
    Another scrap of info: I'm now playing a game with spanishgarden, both of us using the beta site. She can castle normally, but her rook doesn't make the visual move on her screen until she's already submitted it. Much like the capture doesn't show up until after submit, which is a known problem with the beta site. On the other hand, in the same game I castle normally, using either click-click or drag-drop, and my rook makes the visual move. I don't know if it's significant that she's playing black in both games.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 22:08
    am i missing something?,,,, black castled on move 16
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 22:29
    Originally posted by roma45
    am i missing something?,,,, black castled on move 16
    Black is able to castle now, because she's moved to the beta site and her board there is working properly. It's only on the old site that she has the problem.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 22:43
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Black is able to castle now, because she's moved to the beta site and her board there is working properly. It's only on the old site that she has the problem.
    thanks..... that what happens when i join the thread late... 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree