1. Joined
    15 Jul '03
    Moves
    03 Jan '05 13:28
    As I am doing this from a mates computer, would you be kind enough to reply to my own email address which is flaminggrate@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
    I am experiencing severe problems viewing any pages to do with RHP from my home computer. All I get is the standard white page come up which states that the web page is unavailable. RHP is the only website this happens to! It does not matter which route I use to get on, ie links or typing the address myself. I have even gone to the lengths of removing my Norton virus protection without success!!!
    Any suggestions would be very gratefully received as it's driving me mad.🙄
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    03 Jan '05 14:46
    I am having a similar problems on my home PC, since early yesterday evening.

I can however see partial amounts of the RHP pages, but all horribly formatted, with large text and menu items listed half down the page.

But when I access any RHP page, I am either getting a server error 500, a partial load, or very occasionally the page comes through ok.

I have deleted all cookies, history and cache several times and rebooted, all to no avail, I am still experiencing the problem.

I am now at work, and have no problem here, except having enough time to play chess!

Could it be a problem with my home ISP? Or some configuration issue on my PC. I am using Mozilla 1.6 (but I get the same problem even when I try IE 6)

3. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    03 Jan '05 19:45
    My ISP support line solved my problem - somehow my ISDN configuration was corrupt (or some such thingy) and recreating my network connection did the trick. * breathes huge sigh of relief and clicks on games waiting... *

4. Joined
    15 Jul '03
    Moves
    05 Jan '05 08:57
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. YTour info was kinda useful, but all I need to do is put it into practice..........😕
  5. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    10 Jan '05 10:32
    Originally posted by flaminggrate
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. YTour info was kinda useful, but all I need to do is put it into practice..........😕
    Sorry, I was actually just joining your appeal for help, rather than offering any.

But probably the most useful thing you can try is to delete the RHP cookies (if not all cookies), clear your history and cache (offline pages) and then try again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree