1. Standard memberstammer
    just another webgeek
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 00:55
    Hello,

Recently I was alerted by one of my long time clan members that he was an unauthorized member and he was asking why. Turns out two my clan members are, and at least one is a paying member so it's not like his membership expired. The only option is to kick, there is nothing I can do as a clan leader to "authorize" him. How do I alter his status to full member?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 01:452 edits
    There's no such thing as an unauthorized member on this site, as far as I know. I note that two of your clan members have set their flags for "not available to play clan games" and one of these two has allowed his membership to lapse and left the site. Perhaps it's the "not available" thing they're talking about. If it is, you can tell feefee to change his own clan settings, there's nothing you can do about scottie77 except kick him out or just forget he's there (he may return, you never know).

If the "not available" thing is not what you're talking about, please give us more information about what you think an "unauthorized member" is.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 10:56
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    There's no such thing as an unauthorized member on this site, as far as I know. I note that two of your clan members have set their flags for "not available to play clan games" and one of these two has allowed his membership to lapse and left the site. Perhaps it's the "not available" thing they're talking about. If it is, you can tell feefee to change his ...[text shortened]... please give us more information about what you think an "unauthorized member" is.
    I must admit to seeing this note earlier and wondering myself ...I've always been led to believe that it was someone clicking the 'join this clan' button but not yet 'authorised' to be a member by the clan leader ( I've seen the icon present with clans that have bosses who are away from the site a lot, with a new potential member awaiting the decision to allow )...or, someone that is leaving and playing their games out, both cannot take on new challenges nor enter leagues.
    However, and as you allude to in one instance, both the examples I give were not present within the clan of the OP.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 12:16
    Perhaps the color of the icons need changing.
    Unavailable is a medium gray while Unauthorized is a light gray.
    Since they are so similar, make one red.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree