1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 02:542 edits
    reference: Game 5355675

This game will take you to the problem. I am the clan leader for Guitar Alliance, in this challenge vs King's Gambit. The player "300man" was banned from the site. No skull shows up on my players list (Alexognev).
    I think those two games between those 300man and Alexognev should be a win for our clan. Leaving the other two games with the challenge members as the deciding games.

I guess I'm asking for a ruling, then some admin intervention to correct the data on the site.

I see in other threads that admin will adjust the data in some non-specific time frame but consider them unrated, that's not the issue here. I'm interested in the challenge being viable so as not to de-value the other games and other players who are participating in the challenge.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 06:03
    I'm in the same situation, as I suppose many others are as well. I think that they clean this up at some point.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 10:24
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    reference: Game 5355675

This game will take you to the problem. I am the clan leader for Guitar Alliance, in this challenge vs King's Gambit. The player "300man" was banned from the site. No skull shows up on my players list (Alexognev).
    I think those two games between those 300man and Alexognev should be a win for our clan. Leaving the othe ...[text shortened]... not to de-value the other games and other players who are participating in the challenge.
    Games against banned players, while unrated, do count as a win. You'll just have to have some patience.
  4. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 15:48
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Games against banned players, while unrated, do count as a win. You'll just have to have some patience.
    thank you Miss Cello pudding .. with rhubarb.
  5. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    08 Sep '08 18:10
    thank you, Russ has resolved all issues

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree