1. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    11 Apr '03 18:57
    Doesnt it annoy u when people come on and register start 1 or 2 games and get bored and dont come on again wasting valuble memory on the site?I think that after 1 year if u havent do anything at all your account should be automatically be closed. Do u agree?
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    11 Apr '03 21:41
    Originally posted by orkyboy
    Do u agree?
    YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡
  3. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    12 Apr '03 09:35
    Originally posted by thire
    YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡
    Could u elaborate on that a bit?πŸ˜›
  4. Standard memberHentschel
    The Prodigy Himself
    Geneva
    Moves
    12 Apr '03 10:29
    Doesnt it annoy u when people come on and register start 1 or 2 games and get bored and dont come on again wasting valuble memory on the site?I think that after 1 year if u havent do anything at all your account should be automatically be closed. Do u agree?
    Well put orkyboy, I think the membership should be deleated in 3 months if a certain amount of minimum moves hasn't been met. The site claims to have 30,000 members, how many of these players are actually active though? I have a feeling it is less then half I am afraid to say.😞

Always wanted to use that smiley ^
  5. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    12 Apr '03 10:57
    I am absolutely for the removal of unused accounts to free up space. Every major e-mail site I know of will remove accounts after a certain period of inactivity. If this will free up resources for active users, I am all for it. πŸ™‚
  6. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    12 Apr '03 12:36
    i'm pleased some1 agrees with meπŸ™‚
  7. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    12 Apr '03 20:37
    Yeah. I've deleted half my games because of those people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree