1. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    12 Nov '03 08:14
    When you sign up to post on the BBC messageboards and you have to put in your e-mail you submit all your details and then they send an e-mail to you which you have to returen to be able to post there. Maybe we should do this for newcomers to the site?
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 00:10
    Originally posted by CFC
    When you sign up to post on the BBC messageboards and you have to put in your e-mail you submit all your details and then they send an e-mail to you which you have to returen to be able to post there. Maybe we should do this for newcomers to the site?
    Nice idea. But i am not sure it will work in practise. How are we going to be able to tell the difference between two players with the same postal addresss and one player with two accounts (and naturally two postal addresses).

Leave it as it is now, and let Russ & Chris handle the problem.
  3. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    13 Nov '03 08:53
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Nice idea. But i am not sure it will work in practise. How are we going to be able to tell the difference between two players with the same postal addresss and one player with two accounts (and naturally two postal addresses).

Leave it as it is now, and let Russ & Chris handle the problem.
    I don't get what you mean. Can you explain?
  4. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    14 Nov '03 18:43
    Originally posted by CFC
    Too easy way around this. Create another freemail account and sign up with that for your second RHP account.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree