1. Joined
    24 Sep '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 21:55
    and thus, have two accounts... There is Jason Oliphant, which I want deleted. and Scott Oliphant that I will use.

It would be ideal if one account could be linked to two different email addresses... but if this isn't possible keep the one associated with "scott oliphant"

on my end, I promise NOT to validate the Jason Oliphant account, keeping to your policy about NOT creating multiple accounts.
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '09 00:55
    Originally posted by Scott Oliphant
    and thus, have two accounts... There is Jason Oliphant, which I want deleted. and Scott Oliphant that I will use.

It would be ideal if one account could be linked to two different email addresses... but if this isn't possible keep the one associated with "scott oliphant"

on my end, I promise NOT to validate the Jason Oliphant account, keeping to your policy about NOT creating multiple accounts.
    Honest mistake - use the 'Send Feedback' link at the bottom to get a quicker resolution .

skeeter
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Sep '09 03:30
    Either Jason Oliphant has been deleted already, or it never was created. Did you go through the registration process twice?
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '09
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 17:002 edits
    Yes, I went through the registration process twice. First creating "Jason Oliphant" and then realizing I used an inconvenient email address- I created "Scott Oliphant"

I am using Scott Oliphant
    and thats all that I'm using. I deleted the email that was sent when I tried to register as Jason Oliphant.

anyway since, Jason Oliphant was never validated, perhaps it will (Or has been) deleted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree