1. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 11:23
    Had to change my vacation to a later date. I removed all the old dates but 2, and can't get them to lift. Dates are 10/9/07- 10/10/07.
    Any advise?
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 11:31
    Originally posted by torch71
    Had to change my vacation to a later date. I removed all the old dates but 2, and can't get them to lift. Dates are 10/9/07- 10/10/07.
    Any advise?
    Today is the 9th of October - so you won't be able to remove that one.

In the 'My Settings -> My Vacation Settings' page, there should be a link to the left that allows you to cancel the current vacation period - it will remove all days in the current period except 'today'.
  3. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 11:551 edit
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Today is the 9th of October - so you won't be able to remove that one.

In the 'My Settings -> My Vacation Settings' page, there should be a link to the left that allows you to cancel the current vacation period - it will remove all days in the current period except 'today'.
    Yes I tried that and removed 6 other days. And I understand for today but I think I should have been able to remove the 10th. Maybe because it sets up in increments of two so it will not allow me to remove 2 because one is already underway. If that makes any sense?
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 12:49
    Originally posted by torch71
    Yes I tried that and removed 6 other days. And I understand for today but I think I should have been able to remove the 10th. Maybe because it sets up in increments of two so it will not allow me to remove 2 because one is already underway. If that makes any sense?
    What does the 'vacation summary' say?
    Vacations can be set one day at a time - I've come back from vacation early before and it's not been a problem removing the unused days.

There are two ways to remove vacation - one is to click on the calendar itself and toggle the days you want - this can be done for all 'future' vacations (i.e. periods that have not yet started).
    For vacation periods that have started you need to use the link in the left hand side of the vacation page to cancel current vacation (I can't remember the exact wording and the link only appears when you have vacation that can be cancelled).
  5. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 13:54
    Originally posted by orangutan
    What does the 'vacation summary' say?
    Vacations can be set one day at a time - I've come back from vacation early before and it's not been a problem removing the unused days.

There are two ways to remove vacation - one is to click on the calendar itself and toggle the days you want - this can be done for all 'future' vacations (i.e. periods that have n ...[text shortened]... he exact wording and the link only appears when you have vacation that can be cancelled).
    I got it. Guess I wasn't paying attention to the cancel current vacation.
    Thanks for your help
    Eric

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree