1. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '07 20:34
    How is it possible that the person I am playing has been showing the vacation flag since the begining of the year meaning I can't time him out. Is he cheating? If so how do I report him?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Aug '07 20:44
    Originally posted by Bones123
    How is it possible that the person I am playing has been showing the vacation flag since the begining of the year meaning I can't time him out. Is he cheating? If so how do I report him?
    Are you sure kenneywallace has been on vacation ALL year? They moved in another game hours ago.

There could be a bug going back to the introduction of the vacation system if this user has really been on vacation all year. Vacation can only last 36 days.

So use site feedback if you really feel they have been on vacation "all year".

P-
  3. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '07 20:501 edit
    Thats my point he has been moving everyday but the vacation sign has never lifted. Check his public games right back to January. I can't time him out!
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Aug '07 23:031 edit
    Originally posted by Bones123
    Thats my point he has been moving everyday but the vacation sign has never lifted. Check his public games right back to January. I can't time him out!
    I still don't know what makes you think this user has been on vacation since January.

We are allowed to move on vacation, it's not a problem... vacation can only last 36 days.

What makes you think they've been ON VACATION since January?

Again, moving on vacation is fine... and you'll get your win eventually if you are winning, and they have only a finite number of days they can spend on vacation.

There is no way for me to know if they have been on vacation since January, how much time they have left, or how much time they have spent on vacation.

Are you just speculating they've been vacationing for nearly 9 months now?

P-

I was also mistaken about when they last moved. That was 2 days ago, not hours ago. Oops.
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Aug '07 00:01
    He hasn't been on vacation the whole time. If the vacation flag is on, it appears everywhere the name appears, and when it's off it doesn't appear at all, even if he's on vacation. It's only an indicator that you are unlikely to appear in any game at the moment.
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 Aug '07 00:55
    the vacation flag is secret code for the privileged elite
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Aug '07 11:36
    i.e. subscribers 😏
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Aug '07 12:16
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    i.e. subscribers 😏
    PaWn StArS rOcK!

P-
  9. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Aug '07 02:50
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    PaWn StArS rOcK!

P-
    what's the P- mean?
  10. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 03:47
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    what's the P- mean?
    you don't want to know
  11. Joined
    20 Jul '07
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 11:17
    Vacations again:
    Is there any way of knowing how long your opponents who are on vacation, have 1) Booked a vacation for 2) How long they have left
    it seems a bit strange that there is no indication as to how long you will have to wait for a move.
    Thanks SuperMac
  12. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 11:52
    Strange is not the word I would have used but......Thread 76338
  13. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 21:59
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I still don't know what makes you think this user has been on vacation since January.

We are allowed to move on vacation, it's not a problem... vacation can only last 36 days.

What makes you think they've been ON VACATION since January?

Again, moving on vacation is fine... and you'll get your win eventually if you are winning, and they have only ...[text shortened]... I was also mistaken about when they last moved. That was 2 days ago, not hours ago. Oops.
    what ever happened to your burger avatar?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree