Vacation

Standard membersolardrifter
Help 06 Jul '06 23:17
  1. West Coast Florida
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 23:17
    Hi, I'm new and didn't see the vacation function in the help area. Do you have to be a member to go on vacation and where does/will it show up?

Nice site.
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 23:42
    No mate, under my settings at the top of your page, under vacation settings!! 😉
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 23:461 edit
    Originally posted by solardrifter
    Hi, I'm new and didn't see the vacation function in the help area. Do you have to be a member to go on vacation and where does/will it show up?

Nice site.
    My Settings -> My Vacation Settings. On the red bar at the top. [in RHP]

Edit; too quick fer me.
  4. West Coast Florida
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 19:19
    Thanks guys, just didn't see it...duh...🙂
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 19:31
    Originally posted by solardrifter
    Thanks guys, just didn't see it...duh...🙂
    Keep in mind you should write when you will be back, don't write something like "I'll be back in 7 days" since no one will know when you left.

Also, people can still time you out, so you might want to message people and ask them to give you a little extra time. They can still time you out, but at least you know they knew you were leaving any why.

P-
  6. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 22:322 edits
    I went on holiday and on return some guy has claimed a win even tho I was 'on vacation'.... eh? what's the point of allowing someone to claim a win if you are not there to respond?

'snot fair!

Just looked again - I had 5 days timebank remaining?! eh? what's all that about....????

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree