Wanted: Free Kids Download for 5 year old

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
11 Nov 05

my 5 year old boy would like a fun activity/game that i can download for him to play with on my computer ... anyone have any recommendations?

RHP Member No.16

Moves
11 Nov 05

Originally posted by flexmore
my 5 year old boy would like a fun activity/game that i can download for him to play with on my computer ... anyone have any recommendations?
Use a search engine and type in 'freeware kids games' or somethig similar. You should come up with some ideas that way. You can also find some that are educational.

Happy hunting.....

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
12 Nov 05

Impossible. But you might try an adoption agency to get your child a brother or sister 😵

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
12 Nov 05

Buy him the cereal boxes that come with the CDs.. my son loves those..

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Nov 05

Originally posted by MIODude
Buy him the cereal boxes that come with the CDs.. my son loves those..
mine do love these also...

I have some shareware games from the earlier times, there are some gems (children do love them, even if the graphics are not high-end.)

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
14 Nov 05

Where`s the link to download the free 5 year old?

The Peacemaker

Out of Lockdown

Moves
18 Nov 05

Probably not quite what your after, but my two sons enjoy the online games at:

www.miniclip.com

m
Muffin

Moves
24 Nov 05

my daughter likes the games at nickjr.com

D

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
24 Nov 05

www.dosgames.com and go to educational sub-section. There is a whole slew of freeware games, often under 5MB, and they are pretty fun too. I remember playing Word Rescue as a kid...

*rambles*