1. Merseyside(England)
    Moves
    03 Jun '03 21:51
    I am in the middle of a game and now I can't seem to log onto the 'your move' page, and just recieve about 30 warning messages. Can anyone help?
  2. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    03 Jun '03 22:35
    its probably a nag page: go to the bottom of the page and there should be a 'continue to game' type of thing there.

once you get a hang of the site, and if you like it, you might want to sign up to become a pawn star and if so, the nag pages suddenly vanish.... funny that.
  3. Merseyside(England)
    Moves
    08 Jun '03 17:03
    Cheers!! And thanks for the advice😀
  4. Houston
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 16:58
    New Player, signed on from my laptop while on the road. Currently playing 2 games. Returned home and logged on to my desktop and now can not move any piece in either game (selected piece will not highlight while it is my move). Any ideas?
  5. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 17:26
    Originally posted by GreatDane
    New Player, signed on from my laptop while on the road. Currently playing 2 games. Returned home and logged on to my desktop and now can not move any piece in either game (selected piece will not highlight while it is my move). Any ideas?
    Maybe you have an old version of your browser?
    I know I cannot use IE6, but the latest Netscape is fine.
  6. Houston
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 19:55
    Thank you. Problem fixed. Did not even realize I did not have the latest browser edition.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree