welcome games

Standard memberC Hess
Help 01 May '14 10:29
  1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 May '14 10:29
    When you signed up for welcome games, you had to type a welcome message. Isn't that message supposed to display on your first move?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 May '14 12:08
    How do you know it doesn't? It wouldn't appear in the message log. Set piece games don't have the preliminary moves in the game log.
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 May '14 12:11
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    How do you know it doesn't? It wouldn't appear in the message log. Set piece games don't have the preliminary moves in the game log.
    Oh, I see. Thanks.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    01 May '14 13:07
    Originally posted by C Hess
    When you signed up for welcome games, you had to type a welcome message. Isn't that message supposed to display on your first move?
    I see that you are a greeter volunteer and have one of those games in progress, so ask that person what they saw when they joined the site.

The "welcome" games are a fairly new addition so most of us who have been around for more than a few months did not have the experience of playing a "welcome" game as a new member.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree