1. Joined
    13 Sep '09
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 01:11
    I am playing someone and his time has expired and it has not said completed why is this😀
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 01:50
    Go to the "My Games" page and check for a skull icon. It will show up when one of your opponents has used all of their time and time bank. If you want to claim the win, click on the skull.
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 06:092 edits
    I presume it's Game 6701998. In this case you can't claim the timeout as the game has not yet reached the third move. You still have the option of deleting the game and playing someone else.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 10:10
    Originally posted by Peakite
    I presume it's Game 6701998. In this case you can't claim the timeout as the game has not yet reached the third move. You still have the option of deleting the game and playing someone else.
    I don't believe the number of moves completed in a game has anything to do with being able to claim a time-out victory.

It may not count as a rated game but it still can be claimed as a win if the time is used up..
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 11:17
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I don't believe the number of moves completed in a game has anything to do with being able to claim a time-out victory.

It may not count as a rated game but it still can be claimed as a win if the time is used up..
    No if it's on move two you can delete it but the skull doesn't show.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree