1. New Jersey, USA
    Moves
    22 Mar '03 02:19
    I am an original pawnstar, and believe I paid you (what was it?) $18 last September, at least as much as a 'subscriber' pays for a year, maybe more. I've been inactive for a few months, although I still kibitz my son's games here.

Tonight I tried to challenge, but got a screen that says that you have recently had to limit the number of games for non-pawnstars to 10, and to please become a pawnstar. I am an original pawnstar, and I currently have no games. Also my name is gone from the player tables.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 Mar '03 02:41
    I see by your profile that you do not have any games in progress, which might explain why you don't show up on the player tables.

Is it possible the message you saw was talking about the person you tried to challenge? If that person was at their limit maybe it was explaining to you why you couldn't challenge them...?

I'm just guessing. You might try creating an open invite and see what happens then. If that doesn't work, I would suggest sending a feedback or message to Russ.

Just some thoughts,
    Marc
  3. New Jersey, USA
    Moves
    22 Mar '03 02:561 edit
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I see by your profile that you do not have any games in progress, which might explain why you don't show up on the player tables.

Is it possible the message you saw was talking about the person you tried to challenge? If that person w ...[text shortened]... ending a feedback or message to Russ.

Just some thoughts,
    Marc
    Hmm, you are right. It's working now. The challenge worked and I'm back in the player tables.
    Thanks,
    Chuck Smart

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree