1. Iowa
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 16:13
    I know we just got done with a holiday and all, but I submitted a subscription on Thursday, Sept. 2, and I'm still haven't been processed as a new member. Because of the dealy, I've missed out on a player-level tournament. I don't mean to whine, but I want to take full advantage of my subscription as soon as possible. Thanks for your assistance.
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 16:18
    Originally posted by Comatoad
    I know we just got done with a holiday and all, but I submitted a subscription on Thursday, Sept. 2, and I'm still haven't been processed as a new member. Because of the dealy, I've missed out on a player-level tournament. I don't mean to whine, but I want to take full advantage of my subscription as soon as possible. Thanks for your assistance.
    Hm... that's pretty strange! I got my star the second after I pressed that final button.

Are you sure you filled everything OK?

Anyway, contact Russ about it, you can send him a message. 🙂

Olav
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 19:05
    Originally posted by Comatoad
    A glitch in the automated subscriptions process held up a few people over the last few days - I must have missed you. Sorry about that.

Rectified now anyway.

Message me when you are next online, and I will get another round of banded tournaments up for you.

-Russ
  4. Iowa
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 21:24
    Hey Russ,
    Thanks for helping get my subscription up and running. I've been playing for a few months, so I figured it was high time I paid for using the site. Thanks again for the kindly (and patient) assistance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree