1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 02:18
    I tried to create a thread critical of Trump and the RHP auto censor would not let me. I think it might be because I pointed out the CIA under Trump attempted to do something to Jullian Assange and I used a word that started with "a" and has 4 Ss in that word.

I appealed for the thread to be created but have heard nothing yet. Nothing in the thread violated posting guidelines. I could understand if I had used the "a" word in a context that called for violence or subtly suggested the notion, but I did not do that at all.

Where is my anti Trump thread?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '22 12:50
    @metal-brain said
    I think it might be because I pointed out the CIA under Trump attempted to do something to Jullian Assange and I used a word that started with "a" and has 4 Ss in that word.

I appealed for the thread to be created but have heard nothing yet. Nothing in the thread violated posting guidelines. I could understand if I had used the "a" word in a context that called for vio ...[text shortened]... ence or subtly suggested the notion, but I did not do that at all.

Where is my anti Trump thread?
    I’m sure Russ has coded to randomly remove some of your posts in order to drive your paranoia to the max.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '22 05:21
    @divegeester said
    I’m sure Russ has coded to randomly remove some of your posts in order to drive your paranoia to the max.
    I thought only republican ideology was supposed to be censored.
    Can you create a thread called JFK assassination?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Mar '22 06:15
    @metal-brain said
    I thought only republican ideology was supposed to be censored.
    Can you create a thread called JFK assassination?
    Why? You'll only pollute it with more disinformation. It's what you do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree