Where

SubscriberGreat Big Stees
Help 31 Aug '17 13:48
  1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 13:48
    do I go to change my credit card number currently used to pay for my sub?
    Thanks in advance,
    GBS
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 15:20
    Click your avatar/profile icon (top right on desktop browser) to view all the options related to your account.

Choose "My Subscriptions"

Choose "Update 2Checkout details" against the currently active subscription.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 14:08
    Originally posted by @russ
    Click your avatar/profile icon (top right on desktop browser) to view all the options related to your account.

Choose "My Subscriptions"

Choose "Update 2Checkout details" against the currently active subscription.
    Thanks Russ.
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 15:141 edit
    Updated mine today. One of the worst forms I have ever had to deal with. It would not accept TX as my state abbreviation, it had to be Tx. It refused to accept my cell phone number without an extension number. I finally just put a 1 in and it was then happy.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 10:14
    Originally posted by @montymoose
    Updated mine today. One of the worst forms I have ever had to deal with. It would not accept TX as my state abbreviation, it had to be Tx. It refused to accept my cell phone number without an extension number. I finally just put a 1 in and it was then happy.
    Interesting feedback, thanks. This service is obviously supplied by a third party (2Checkout), but should still not be this bad. Thanks for persevering.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree