1. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    23 Aug '04 07:36
    OK, so I wear glasses, but even with my glasses on it is difficult to distinguish between the smiley and frowney icons that are displayed on the clan page to show who won.

I know the smileys are kinda cute, but for the sake of legibility - especially in overview looking at the whole page - maybe it would be clearer if a simple capital W or L were displayed. (Or an arrow, up and down? There must be other alternatives. The difference between the 'win and lose smileys' is only a half-millimetre mouth!)

Or maybe my monitor is too small?? 😳

In peace,

CJ
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '04 08:211 edit
    Or maybe you could keep the smileys but colour code them - a green smiley for a win and a red one for a lose?

Whilst we're on the general subject of clan stats, I have noticed this on several occasions now. I am clicking through the various clan challenges that are still live and from time to time my clicking on one changes it from live to complete and then the clan points are awarded?! 😕

Due to this I now go through each live challenge one by one each week to make sure we don't have some points sitting there. Why does this happen and given the fact it does - could there be a button "Update All Clan Challenges" that does this for me in one go, to avoid the need to click on them all in turn?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Aug '04 11:35
    Originally posted by Exy
    Or maybe you could keep the smileys but colour code them - a green smiley for a win and a red one for a lose?

Whilst we're on the general subject of clan stats, I have noticed this on several occasions now. I am clicking through the various clan challenges that are still live and from time to time my clicking on one changes it from live to complete and th ...[text shortened]... an Challenges" that does this for me in one go, to avoid the need to click on them all in turn?
    Well spotted, I do this as an optimisation - but a button that updates all might not be bad idea.

-Russ
  4. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    23 Aug '04 14:061 edit
    Originally posted by CalJust
    OK, so I wear glasses, but even with my glasses on it is difficult to distinguish between the smiley and frowney icons that are displayed on the clan page to show who won.

I know the smileys are kinda cute, but for the sake of legibilit ...[text shortened]... outh!)

Or maybe my monitor is too small?? 😳

In peace,

CJ
    I had brought this up in an earlier post, but disappeared into oblivion. Or maybe someone hijacked the thread with suggestion of there own that is a bit unrelated, just like Exy done here 😉 Only kidding Exy

I use a 19inch and still think its quite a problem to see at a glance the wins/losses smileys
    Something like a thumbs up, thumbs down graphic may be easier to spot at a glance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree