1. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '07 14:17
    I just won a game, and my rating went up accordingly, but in my game archives it says I lost the game. Either I'm going crazy or there's a bug!
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    10 Apr '07 14:21
    Originally posted by andyofvermont
    I just won a game, and my rating went up accordingly, but in my game archives it says I lost the game. Either I'm going crazy or there's a bug!
    what is the game ID? where are you seeing this as a lost game?

Some user get confused when viewing the graph as the "peak" of the graph is always a loss.
  3. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '07 14:22
    ah... ok, yep I am going grazy. I thought I'd played 2 games against this guy and won them both, but it was saying I lost one. Turns out there was a third (earlier) game against the guy that I did lose, which I have no recollection of ever playing! Yep... going crazy!
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    10 Apr '07 14:23
    Originally posted by andyofvermont
    ah... ok, yep I am going grazy. I thought I'd played 2 games against this guy and won them both, but it was saying I lost one. Turns out there was a third (earlier) game against the guy that I did lose, which I have no recollection of ever playing! Yep... going crazy!
    lol 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree