Works on Laptop,, but not on phone or iPad

Works on Laptop,, but not on phone or iPad

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
11 Jul 21

Any ideas on how to make moves on phone or pad, it is just frozen. My first thought is to delete the app and reload.....but there is not an app!! Help

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
11 Jul 21

@averagejoe1 said
Any ideas on how to make moves on phone or pad, it is just frozen. My first thought is to delete the app and reload.....but there is not an app!! Help
No app? So you play via the browser?

RHP Member No.16

Moves
11 Jul 21

@AverageJoe1
At the bottom of the page there is a link for phone apps. Do those not work for you?
I have the iphone app installed on my phone and it works fine, but I usually prefer my laptop.

Lake Como

Moves
11 Jul 21

@ponderable said
No app? So you play via the browser?
Yes. You may save the day. What app, i am not too adept with computers. I dont see the link, which page has it at the bottom?

Lake Como

Moves
11 Jul 21

@AverageJoe1 I found it , at the bottom of the page. It takes me to a page that shows the app, but the word 'Get' is grayed out, will not respond. Please advise

RHP Member No.16

Moves
11 Jul 21

I installed the app with my iphone by going to the app store and searching for 'red hot pawn'. That took me to the app. That should work. If you're on an android you probably have an app store there, but maybe they call it something else.

Lake Como

Moves
12 Jul 21

@mwmiller said
I installed the app with my iphone by going to the app store and searching for 'red hot pawn'. That took me to the app. That should work. If you're on an android you probably have an app store there, but maybe they call it something else.
Thankyou. Will try