Wrongful Claim of Draw

Wrongful Claim of Draw

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
14 Mar 14

I need to contact an official/controller about one of my games where my opponent has wrongfully claimed a draw which I didnt offer. Can anyone supply me with an E-Mail address please since I cant find one that works anywhere.
Many thanks.
Ponsonbyuk

RHP Member No.16

Moves
14 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by ponsonbyuk
I need to contact an official/controller about one of my games where my opponent has wrongfully claimed a draw which I didnt offer. Can anyone supply me with an E-Mail address please since I cant find one that works anywhere.
Many thanks.
Ponsonbyuk
You can use the "send feedback" link, located at the bottom of the page under the "support" column.

Have you read this part of the FAQ? Perhaps one of these situations has occured. ---> FAQ

Which game was it?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Mar 14

Originally posted by mwmiller
You can use the "send feedback" link, located at the bottom of the page under the "support" column.

Have you read this part of the FAQ? Perhaps one of these situations has occured. ---> FAQ

Which game was it?
The guy has one draw: Game 10511227

and it was no stalemate.

This has been claimed a few times now and there seems to be an issue, maybe draws are accidently offered...

Australia

Moves
14 Mar 14
1 edit

I agree, it's been reported several times by different players. If it happens again as it surely will, we could make a list of game numbers in this thread and ask the tech-support to check them specifically to find the bug.