1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:07
    Mods, please restore HoH's thread. I made a joking post in it than anybody who isn't a complete idiot would have realized was just that, but Very Rusty decided to make a federal case out of including making threats of physical violence. If you feel it necessary, delete my posts but HoH was making important points and his first post was an utterly reasonable proposal that should be discussed. Don't let a Drama Queen like VR cause a useful thread to be removed just by being his usual, hysterical self.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:091 edit
    Talking about buying peoples daughters is not a joking matter.

I never thought you would stoop so low. Then to keep going on about it, the Mod certainly did the right thing to remove the thread.

No one threatened you with violence, I told you if you offered money to a father for his daughter, you would get your nose busted or worst, which is exactly what would happen in the real world.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:161 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty

I never thought you would stoop so low. Then to keep going on about it, the Mod certainly did the right thing to remove the thread.
    Like I said, you're a hysterical idiot. It's incredibly selfish and self-absorbed of you to want a thread that brought up useful points and ideas removed just to satisfy your childish vendetta. I was hoping you'd be grown up enough to join me in asking the thread be restored (with our posts removed if need be) but obviously it's too much about you in your petty mind. Sad.

You deserve a banning for your repeated threats.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:262 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Like I said, you're a hysterical idiot. It's incredibly selfish and self-absorbed of you to want a thread that brought up useful points and ideas removed just to satisfy your childish vendetta. I was hoping you'd be grown up enough to join me in asking the thread be restored (with our posts removed if need be) but obviously it's too much about you in your petty mind. Sad.

You certainly deserve a ban for talking about buying someones daugher for a fiver if they don't look too much like a pig....Be lucky I am not the mod because you wouldn't be in the forum right now.

Wait till you sober up in the morning, some of the crap you said is still in the thread. I sincerely never thought you would stoop so low 'no one', and HOH was just as bad as you, by saying no one had come up with the proper funding for him. you are both sick as far as I am concerned, and nothing funny about it.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:30
    You certainly deserve a ban for talking about buying someones daugher for a fiver if they don't look too much like a pig....Be lucky I am not the mod because you wouldn't be in the forum right now.

Wait till you sober up in the morning, some of the crap you said is still in the thread. I sincerely never thought you would stoop so low 'no one', and HOH ...[text shortened]... per funding for him. you are both sick as far as I am concerned, and nothing funny about it.
    I really hope that humorless turds like you don't get to rule these forums. If the Mods really feel a need to censor my posts, so be it; but the entire thread shouldn't be removed.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:321 edit
    I really hope that humorless turds like you don't get to rule these forums. If the Mods really feel a need to censor my posts, so be it; but the entire thread shouldn't be removed.
    Why don't you just go to bed and get some sleep!

Bantering back and forth is one thing, you stepped way across the line.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:37

Wait till you sober up in the morning, some of the crap you said is still in the thread. I sincerely never thought you would stoop so low 'no one', and HOH ...[text shortened]... per funding for him. you are both sick as far as I am concerned, and nothing funny about it.
    I was banned. You'll probably be happy to know that. It would probably make your day if it wasn't for the tiny minuscule fact that I happened to be unbanned just seconds after the fact. Suck on that one for a while 😛*

*I dub this the VR smiley seeing as he uses it way too much.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:41
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I was banned. You'll probably be happy to know that. It would probably make your day if it wasn't for the tiny minuscule fact that I happened to be unbanned just seconds after the fact. Suck on that one for a while 😛*

*I dub this the VR smiley seeing as he uses it way too much.
    Why would I care one way or the other?

You are really beginning to bore me actually. Keep going the direction you are, and you will probably get a forum ban. Right now you are stalking my posts for reason only you know. Give it a rest, you apologized earlier, what is with you?
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:46
    Why would I care one way or the other?

You are really beginning to bore me actually. Keep going the direction you are, and you will probably get a forum ban. Right now you are stalking my posts for reason only you know. Give it a rest, you apologized earlier, what is with you?
    I have a problem with ignoramuses Like you. You really must be if you considered that a real apology.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '09 04:50
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I have a problem with ignoramuses Like you. You really must be if you considered that a real apology.
    It appears to me you are trying to impress someone with your childish games. I think I will just ignore you, so you will know why I don't answer you ok.
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    24 May '09 05:11

Can i buy your daughter?
  12. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 May '09 07:45
    ...Be lucky I am not the mod because you wouldn't be in the forum right now.
    Perhaps that is a good reason you will never be a mod. No objectivity.
  13. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    24 May '09 11:35
    Why not? It happens.
    Im not a father yet, but i will take reservations:p
  14. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 May '09 11:39

No one threatened you with violence, I told you if you offered money to a father for his daughter, you would get your nose busted or worst, which is exactly what would happen in the real world.
    How much was he offering?
    PM Me marauder, maybe we can work out a deal. 😕
  15. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 May '09 11:42

I suppose then by saying I agree with Rusty to some extent, I too an an idiot.
    Considering my IQ, you have impossibly high standards in Marauderland.
    My 2 cents, you both need to calm down a little bit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree