1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 17:45
    The previous discussion on auto-skulling made it clear that some are leery of adding the feature to RHP.

I supported auto-skulling, but have lately questioned my own stance in view of the sheer, unadulterated excitement that I feel when taking a skull. Auto-skulling would deprive me of that pleasure.

So, let's have "X Skulls Waiting" displayed in the info bar, right above the "X Games Waiting". Talk about starting your RHP day off right!
  2. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 18:241 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The previous discussion on auto-skulling made it clear that some are leery of adding the feature to RHP.

I supported auto-skulling, but have lately questioned my own stance in view of the sheer, unadulterated excitement that I feel when taking a skull. Auto-skulling would deprive me of that pleasure.

So, let's have "X Skulls Waiting" displayed in the info bar, right above the "X Games Waiting". Talk about starting your RHP day off right!
    Definitely rec'd; click here to collect all your skullz! (and then an animation involving the skulled opponents' avatars)
  3. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 22:47
    I also think it'd be nice to have one actual icon somewhere on your profile page for each skull you collected.

"Wins by timeout 38 (12.46😵" looks lame.

A big pile of 38 skulls...that would be cool.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 23:03
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    I also think it'd be nice to have one actual icon somewhere on your profile page for each skull you collected.

"Wins by timeout 38 (12.46😵" looks lame.

A big pile of 38 skulls...that would be cool.
    Yes! And a big, gleaming gold skull for every hundred skulls you collect.
  5. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 23:18
    Yes! And a big, gleaming gold skull for every hundred skulls you collect.
    Russ, plz???
  6. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 09:06
    I was going to post something about automatic timeouts, but I was sure that there would be plenty here already. But I can't find it! The OP mentions a previous discussion on the subject - can anyone supply a link to it from memory?

Thanks in advance. For the record, I would support auto-timeouts in all rated games.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 10:00
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    I was going to post something about automatic timeouts, but I was sure that there would be plenty here already. But I can't find it! The OP mentions a previous discussion on the subject - can anyone supply a link to it from memory?

Thanks in advance. For the record, I would support auto-timeouts in all rated games.
    Last thread covering this would probably be [threadid]121495[Ithreadid]

Oh and I put in the rec on Heinz' behalf (and of inner conviction).
  8. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 10:59
    Thanks very much. I'm clearly an extremely short-sighted horse not to be able to find it.
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 12:54

Must be the first time I have ever rec'd one of your posts 😉
  10. Kalispell, MT
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 13:25

rec'd
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 05:03
    Not a bad idea at all~!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 02:52
    i would like the skulls to blink.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 05:28
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    i would like the skulls to blink.
    I had thought exploding when you clicked on them would be fun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree