New Movie Trailer - Machete

New Movie Trailer - Machete

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 May 10

"As you probably know by now, Grindhouse consists of two exploitation films, each with its own trailers for non existent b-movies. When the first trailer was unveiled, fans went crazy over a clip from the fake movie titled They Call Him Machete starring Rodriguez regular Danny Trejo. Well the response to the trailer footage was so great, that Rodriguez has decided to make the movie." -- Peter Sciretta, of slashfilm.com

It looks like Rodriguez is actually making this movie now. I can't wait.

See the new trailer here for "Machete". Looks like a stellar cast. I think they're talking September release.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEKmlPKPphvjOL

Now this page is SFW, but the video itself is probably NSFW. Probably the F-word.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
23 May 10
1 edit

Can't wait, I love Rodriguez' nonsense.

Michelle Rodriguez looks tasty.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
23 May 10

Originally posted by Suzianne
"As you probably know by now, Grindhouse consists of two exploitation films, each with its own trailers for non existent b-movies. When the first trailer was unveiled, fans went crazy over a clip from the fake movie titled They Call Him Machete starring Rodriguez regular Danny Trejo. Well the response to the trailer footage was so great, that Rodriguez has ...[text shortened]... vjOL

Now this page is SFW, but the video itself is probably NSFW. Probably the F-word.
That looks hilarious. I particularly like the look of the motorbike-mounted minigun!