1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    27 Feb '12 07:18
    Yes, they are "dangerous" and result in a lot of stupid losses; however, it would just be nice to have as one of the conditional move options.

I had a recent game where no matter what move my opponent was going to make, I was going to capture his rook. That's because I placed him in check and his rook was there for the taking after he moved his king. To do a conditional move the way it is now, I would have to enter six conditional moves.

It can't be that hard to program an "if any" option can it?
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 Mar '12 16:57
    This is a "bump" but it received four thumbs up and no comments. I only want to call the attention of this suggestion to our grand designer for consideration. Thanks for supporting the suggestion and if you agree with it but haven't weighed in yet, please also give it a thumbs up as well.

Thanks!
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Mar '12 23:56
    Supported.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Mar '12 15:29
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Supported.
    suopported
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 09:44
    Ok - I suspect this will be fairly simple to support.

In a few days I will be resuming my work on the RHP board UI, so I have been working on all parts of the site that have a board interface - including the conditional move system. It will need to be retested anyway, so I'll look at it then.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 13:00
    Originally posted by Russ

In a few days I will be resuming my work on the RHP board UI, so I have been working on all parts of the site that have a board interface - including the conditional move system. It will need to be retested anyway, so I'll look at it then.
    Thank you
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 18:23
    Originally posted by Russ

Thanks!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree