1. e4
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 12:151 edit
    ...most of all talzamir.

Swiss G. posted a game a few days ago showing a 'Deep Mode' continuation
    that led to mate. Never used the feature myself. (he's right it takes a while to
    get it right.)
    Fat Lady posted a game I later used in a Blog where he played the Bishop's opening.

So I played the Bishop's Opening and set up a Deep Mode Trap.

GP - talzamir RHP Dec 2012.

2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 16:29
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    ...most of all [b]talzamir.

that led to mate. Never used the feature myself. (he's right it takes a while to
    get it right.)
    Fat Lady posted a game I later used in a Blog where he played the Bishop's opening.

So I played the Bishop's Opening and set up a Deep Mode Trap. ...[text shortened]... nderful. Thank you talzamir. You are gentleman and a fellow chess player.}[/pgn][/b]
    Actually use 'deep' mode? Me? Not so much. I played that game on chess.com. 😛
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 18:381 edit
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    ...most of all [b]talzamir.

get it right.)

So I played the Bishop's Opening and set up a Deep Mode Trap. nderful. Thank you talzamir. You are gentleman and a fellow chess player.}[/pgn][/b]
    So he actually saw the checkmate coming and decided to give you the immediate satisfaction rather than drag it out by playing a rook down.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree