Conditional Move Issue

Conditional Move Issue

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOW

Moves
23 Sep 13
1 edit

Hi Russ! Thanks for getting the server back up and running in a timely fashion! I noticed one thing though, the conditional moves are not working.
Thanks again! 🙂

Moves
23 Sep 13

Originally posted by MAN O WAR
Hi Russ! Thanks for getting the server back up and running in a timely fashion! I noticed one thing though, the conditional moves are not working.
Thanks again! 🙂
Same for messaging, though it's broken in a different way--the Conditional move button is inert (does not submit the page) whereas the send message button seems to try to send saying Please Wait but then never sends.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Sep 13

I'm looking at this issue right now. I'll update when fixed.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Sep 13

Originally posted by Russ
I'm looking at this issue right now. I'll update when fixed.
Anyone reporting this, can you let me have browser brand and version info please?

I'm not seeing a problem, even though clearly others are due to the numerous threads.

Australia

Moves
23 Sep 13

My Clubs and My Clans in the coloured bar don't give all players a dropdown menu.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Sep 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
My Clubs and My Clans in the coloured bar don't give all players a dropdown menu.
I'll cover this issue here Thread 155500

Moves
23 Sep 13

Originally posted by Russ
Anyone reporting this, can you let me have browser brand and version info please?

I'm not seeing a problem, even though clearly others are due to the numerous threads.
I saw it on Firefox 23.0.1 running on WinXP and on Linux 10, both somewhat old OSs. However both issues--conditional moves and messages--seem to be resolved this morning. So I gather you made a server-side change that fixed it. Thanks!

Moves
23 Sep 13

Addendum - Conditional moves are working but no longer rejecting duplicates. I inadvertently discovered this just now. And I should add that I haven't confirmed conditional moves are executed, just successfully recorded again.

Moves
23 Sep 13

Originally posted by Mike Perkins
Addendum - Conditional moves are working but no longer rejecting duplicates. I inadvertently discovered this just now. And I should add that I haven't confirmed conditional moves are executed, just successfully recorded again.
I just confirmed that a newly added conditional move executed just fine. So the only remaining issue I know of is the duplicate conditional move validation.