1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 15:452 edits
    * 45 Shopping Days Until Christmas *

So, what are a few of the gifts you plan to give this Christmas; and, providing that you've been a good boy or girl, maybe receive? I'd like to give Russ one of 'Bruno Costa's cheap Nespresso Coffee Machines' and a year's supply of his favorite coffee. And also, "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Designing Websites and Server Upgrades for Dummies" to Chris. lol.... with thanks to both for the enjoyment they've made possible for online chess players and 'forum dwellers' from around the globe since February, 2001. For the Gift of Christmas Morning, 2013, in my new home I'll be grateful beyond words. -Bob
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 16:50
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]* 45 Shopping Days Until Christmas *

So, what are a few of the gifts you plan to give this Christmas; and, providing that you've been a good boy or girl, maybe receive? I'd like to give Russ one of 'Bruno Costa's cheap Nespresso Coffee Machines' and a year's supply of his favorite coffee. And also, "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Designing ...[text shortened]... 01. For the Gift of Christmas Morning, 2013, in my new home I'll be grateful beyond words. -Bob[/b]
    New home? Minimum security, I trust.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 16:51
    The list I sent to my parents included a book on the songs of the Beatles.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '13 21:21
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    New home? Minimum security, I trust.
    For you, Andy, I'd like to arrange for delivery of high quality Peach Ice Cream to your home all summer long in 2014.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 00:20
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    For you, Andy, I'd like to arrange for delivery of high quality Peach Ice Cream to your home all summer long in 2014.
    Thanks, Bobby. Maybe I'll move to Australia, where summer arrives next month.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 04:182 edits
    For kevcvs57 this Christmas, One Year's Supply of the ingredients to prepare "Mackerel in spicy tomatoe sauce on onion ryvita, topped with sliced n pickled cucumber". And what Beverage would you prefer to complement your specialty entrée?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 01:471 edit
    * Now Only 40 Shopping Days Until Christmas *

I'd like to give a generous Gift Certificate for High Quality Outdoor Camping Accessories to Suzianne and to Great Big Stees.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 17:32
    And to Grampy Bobby we bestow the gift of a two weeks without nasty forum comments.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 04:56
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    And to Grampy Bobby we bestow the gift of a two weeks without nasty forum comments.
    Kind of you, Ponderable, to gift me so generously; however, the dynamics and equilibrium of this forum would probably suffer. Counterpoint and countervailing balance are as necessary in conversation as in music. For you, I would like to arrange an annual allowance for replacing worn out thread resuscitation equipment with thanks for your diligence. -Bob
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '13 04:27
    Santa gives Suzianne, a 31 day supply of "Barcardi Light Rum with "Barbados Cherry infused with Torched Plant Aloe."
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 21:33
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Thanks, Bobby. Maybe I'll move to Australia, where summer arrives next month.
    Also for Andy, a new wheelbarrow for a new year.....

~\_A_/
    ....O..O
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Dec '13 05:57
    for coquette: a new alphabet for 2014.... a b c d e f g h i [I] j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 14:20
    Hopefully everybody succeeded in doing all the shopping ...
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 18:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    There goes the £30 you saved, plus a little more, I'd wager. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree